Information for media representatives
Services of the media office
We appreciate your interest in the Zürcher Theater Spektakel. With great pleasure we provide you with text and photo material, organise interviews with the artists or the festival management and are at your disposal for the following media issues:
• Accreditations, press tickets (see below)
• Photo material (via Dropbox)
• Video material
• Information about the companies
• Information about the festival
• Application for interviews
• Accreditation of press photographers
• Orders of current photo material by the festival photographer
• Appointments for interviews
• Appointments for photo shootings and rehearsal visits
• Appointments for film shootings
• Press kit of the companies (please order timely)
Please let us know your requests as soon as possible, preferably by email: email@example.com
Accreditation and press tickets
For accreditation and press tickets please note the following conditions:
- Press tickets are only issued to reporting journalists.
- Only one press ticket is issued per media and production.
- Upon request and subject to availability, an additional ticket can be purchased.
- No additional tickets are available for premieres.
- You receive a confirmation of your order via email informing you also on the availability of additional tickets.
- Only in exceptional cases and at the latest 48 hours before the performance date can press tickets be exchanged or returned.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of press tickets ordered.
Please order your press tickets here
Photo material for all productions is available upon request via Dropbox.
Pictures of the Zurich performances made by our festival photographer Christian Altorfer are available on the day following the performance as of 13:00 hrs approximately.
Please let us know your requests by email or phone. Check right column for addresses.
All pictures used to cover the festival are free of charge.
Audio and video recordings
Please note that all audio and video recordings (TV, video and photography) during the performances on the festival site need to be authorized by the press office.